Written by jj
Wednesday, February 10th, 2010
At times, my new blog entries are sparse (at best). Unfortunately, much of my writing in the past year has been private for-hire content that will never make it in its original form to my site.
If you’re looking for more security-related articles and how-tos, be sure to visit the Tech Target Search Midmarket Security site, as well as the Search Financial Security site, for more content authored by me.
Recent content you’ll find there
- Configuring a Windows network infrastructure: Wired, wireless security NEW
- Five NAC-like endpoint settings enforced with group policy
- Five considerations for choosing NAC (financial orgs)
- Handling the politics of network access control
- Five network security issues to avoid
- Other stuff I’ve written there >>
# # #