My good friends at Techstrong are putting on some smashing live events across the country. Along with virtual events and other in-person events are the Techstrong Live! Days, a multi-city, two-day series with one day focused on DevOps and Cloud-Native topics, followed by a day of today’s hottest Cybersecurity topics including 5G mobility, zero trust, and more.
I’ll be joining them for at least a few cities, and who knows — maybe more.
These events are packed with hands-on workshops and educational sessions.
Current Techstrong Live! Days:
- April 13-14: Washington, DC
- May 25-26: Boston, MA
- June 15-16: Philadelphia, PA
- See the full lineup, dates are added regularly
At the DC event, I’ll be speaking on Zero Trust, and specifically the strategies, technical capabilities and use cases for cloud-routed and cloud-native zero trust solutions versus traditional on-prem advanced segmentation.
In Boston and Philadelphia, I will be debuting some fun new content around private cellular with “When and Why Private Cellular is Replacing Wi-Fi”.
What’s in store for the Live Days? Here’s a sample agenda:
- Attendee Registration/Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
- Exhibit Hours 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Conference Sessions 9:00am – 12:00p
- Lunch/Networking 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Workshops 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- Networking Reception for all 4:30pm – 5:30pm
As the world opens up, I hope you’ll be able to join us at events like those hosted by Techstrong, along with RSAC and others!