If you’re up for a bit of audible Friday humour, check out the SFSP (Southern Fried Security Podcast) Episode 5, where I try to terrorize Martin with off-the-wall responses while he’s interviewing me. I definitely caught him off guard on a few early replies. While I was mildly successful in that piece, I was even more successful in dodging Andy’s harassment by confirming the scheduling on super short notice.
Martin caught me on a day when absolutely nothing was going as it should. I was at the office late, fighting with what seemed to be a firmware issue and what turned out to be a VM issue, after two days of wrestling with it.
All I have to say for myself is:
1. Who doesn’t like Asian women, really?
2. Newfirmware is only two words if you add space there. It’s like Newfoundland; that’s one word.
3. Sorry Andy, I was working on a tight schedule. *cough*
4. I slipped Valentino Rossi into my security interview.
5. NAC isn’t dead. NAC isn’t dead. NAC isn’t dead.
What did we talk about? We started with their customary (non-IT) 10 preliminary questions, followed by more serious discussions of information security, dealing with management, and of course NAC.
Interview with Jennifer Jabbusch
– Martin sits down with JJ to talk about life, security, and Asian women
– Notice how Martin conveniently schedules interviews when Andy isn’t available. :)
– Notice how Martin is the person all of the nice interviewees *want* to talk to… ;-)
– In all seriousness, the audio quality of the interview isn’t 100% (Skype drops and Martin thinking he was muted) but what Jennifer has to say is so good we want to be sure you get a listen
Here are the links you’ll be looking for:
- Southern Fried Security, Episode 5 Page
- Audio in RSS, scroll down to the headphones and .mp3
- Audio in iTunes subscription format
# # #