Hey everyone, I know I’m a little behind getting my RSA Conference updates out, but, well, s#!7 happens! I hope you’ll accept my better-late-than-never post letting you know where I’ll be during this year’s RSA festivities. This year, be sure to check out the Neuro-hacking 101 session I’m presenting with Mike Rothman. I think it’s safe to say it’s one of the first (if not the only) of it’s kind for an infosec conference. Also, be sure to catch this year’s NAC P2P session. It always fill up quickly and this year we have a new twist.
My sessions at RSA 2014
- Neuro-Hacking 101: Taming Your Inner Curmudgeon with Mike Rothman
Wed, Feb 26, 8:00 AM @ West Room 3018
- The 900 Days: Battles with NAC and Access Control a Peer2Peer session, limited to first 25 attendees
Wed, Feb 26, 10:40 AM @ West Room: 2015
- Where Do We Go from Here, Now That Our Internet Is Gone? **See note below, no longer speaking
Thurs, Feb 27, 10:40 AM @ West Room: 2020
See more at: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us14/speakers/jennifer-minella. **Note I am no longer speaking on the Snowden panel Thursday. Due to some likely scheduling conflicts, I asked my colleagues to tap another speaker.
Other places I’ll be during RSA 2014
In case you feel like stalking, or just to say “hi” or grab a coffee- here are some of the social events on my calendar for this year. As for parties, I tend to float around, not commit and like to get up early and go to the gym, so you may or may not see me out late-night.
- Mon, Feb 24, Video recording session (we love participating with RSA’s video projects)
- Tues, Feb 25, 6-9pm SC Magazine Awards Gala @ InterContinental (of course, I have a great dress for the occasion!)
- Wed, Feb 26, 5-8pm Security Bloggers Network Awards PRIVATE @ Jillian’s (I’ll be here for a bit)
- Wed, Feb 26, 6-8pm (ISC)2 Member Reception @ Moscone Center Room 133 (My first event as a Board member!)
- Thurs, Feb 27, 8-11am Securosis Recovery Breakfast @ Jillian’s (come tell Mike and I how awesome our presentation was Wednesday)
I love to connect, and hope you’ll stop and say “hi” if you see me at the conference!
# # #