Recently, I worked with the Tech Target team on content for the Network Security School for midmarket organizations. In this Midmarket Security School set, you’ll find tips and tricks on how to streamline your network security budget, retool the infrastructure for security and my personal list of top five security issues to avoid.
Find the video, podcast and top five tips at Search Midmarket Security.
|•||Streamlining your network security infrastructure – VIDEO
Learn how to save money by streamlining your network security infrastructure.
1. Retooling the infrastructure for security
2. Identifying and classifying tools and resources
3. Leveraging your current personnel, experience and interests
4. Exploring uncommon uses for software and hardware
5. Reviewing overlooked functions of switches, routers and firewalls
6. When shoestrings aren’t enough
|•||How to rework your network infrastructure for security – TIPS
NEW! Retooling your existing network infrastructure for security requires less complexity and more attention to basics such as switches, centralized authentication, UTMs and network segmentation.
|•||Five network security issues to avoid – PODCAST
NEW! This podcast covers some common network security issues and how you can go about avoiding them in your organization.
1. The management malady
2. Partial lockdown
4. Cutting with a spoon
5. Vendor voo doo
If you get tired of listening to me after a couple of minutes, you can find more Midmarket Security School content online.
# # #