My friends, I’ve posted a lot of content about the ISC2 elections. Here’s a central reference point to reach all that content in an organized fashion. Remember, voting is open from November 16th through November 30th (specifically 5pm Eastern US).
I’m one of the 8 board-approved candidates, you can read more about me and my goals here:
- Who is this person running for (ISC)2 board? (JJ)
Candidate Relationships and Longevity with ISC2
Use this article to explore the 8 board-approved candidates on the ballot (including me), get a summary of their current and past relationship with the ISC2 board and make a determination as to whether incumbents should be re-elected. At the bottom is a summary of “new candidates” and “long-term ISC2 board leaders”. Use it wisely!
- Relationships of ISC2 candidates to the ISC2 board
Massive Coordinated Write-in Campaign
Also, in the interest of meeting the requests of the membership, we’ve launched the largest coordinated ISC2 write-in campaign, ever. You can read details at these links:
- CISSPs: Call to Action for (ISC)2 Elections (Nov 16-30)
- Meet Rik Ferguson- #isc2writein candidate
- Meet Tony Vargas, #isc2writein candidate
- Your ISC2 Election Write-In Guidebook
I’m including content shortlinks to encourage tweeting, Facebooking and any method of sharing to spread the word.
# # #